Doterra Lemon Oil
The top-selling doTERRA essential oil, Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. Lemon oil, with its powerful crisp uplifting scent, can be used as a natural cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and uplifting citrus boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavour of desserts and main dishes. When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energising and promotes feelings of lightness, cheer and joy.
- Add a few drops to water for a citrus burst of flavour.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in a diffuser of your choice.
Food Flavour: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Cleaning use: Add five to ten drops to a 250 mL spray bottle of water (and shake vigorously) to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Application to skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight.